The basic elements of the program that have been put together for our students include the following:
- Periodic reviews of academic courses with recommendations, on an as needed basis.
- Providing tutors for a variety of individual subjects and all national tests.
- Counseling students about their extra dimension which is the activity or special talent that helps differentiate them from other college applicants.
- Supplemental information is included with college applications highlighting a student’s achievement to admissions officers, athletic coaches or department heads at colleges.
- Students are given an intensive education about the collegiate universe and a college list is developed (and updated periodically) for each student tailored to his or her qualifications as a future applicant.
- The staff organizes college visits to colleges around the country at no charge to the student or family.
- College essays remain one of the most important elements in college applications. The Executive Director personally gets involved with helping students with these creative writing assignments.
- Staff members help both students and parents in filling out college admissions applications as well as applications for both need-based and merit scholarships.
- Students are able to avail themselves of a variety of internships being offered by companies who are supporters of the program.